Simple tempeh & roast veg
Roast veg with baked tempeh is a great way to use up leftover vegetables from a Sunday roast. Baking tempeh reveals a whole new texture. We spiced our tempeh in this recipe with ras el hanout spice that gives this dish a great depth of flavour.
* 2 Tbsp Ras el hanout spice
* Mixed roasted veg - fresh or leftover
* Coconut oil or other
* 200g Tempeh
* Lemon slices
* Sesame seeds
1) Mix the oil with the spice and marinate the tempeh for 20 mins or so
2) Pre-heat your oven and pop the tempeh in an oven proof dish for 20 mins
3) Add to your mixed roasted veg, sprinkle with sesame seeds and some fresh lemon slices.