Smokey Tempeh Wraps
A simple recipe for a quick lunch, snack or made bigger into a dinner.
Makes enough for 3-4 Wraps.
20 minutes prep and cooking time.
- Smokey BBQ sauce
- 1-2 Tsp chilli flakes
- 1 Block of Tempeh
- Handful of green beans blanched or raw for extra crunch
- Corn, spelt or wheat tortillas x 2 per person
- Green beans, salad, vegan mayo or regular to serve
Slice your tempeh into 1/2cm thick slices, Cover with the BBQ marinade, this recipe we used Heinz, sprinkle on chili flakes and set aside for 10 mins.
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pan on low to medium heat
2. Preheat the oven to warm your tortillas
3. Create a side salad, we used grated carrot, beetroot, lettuce, red onion and cucumber
4. When the oil is hot, add in your tempeh and cook for 2-3 mins each side
7. Warm your tortillas, add a handful of green beans, raw or blanched to each wrap, add any additional sauces and enjoy