Tempeh Buddha Bowl
A buddha bowl filled with roasted and smokey deliciousness made by @Aaroncaldervegan
Makes enough for 2.
20 minutes prep and cooking time.
- 1 Block of Tempeh marinaded in liquid smoke, paprika & soy sauce (Equal parts to your liking)
- 1 serving of cous cous (any variety)
- Handful of peas, onions, sweetcorn and 1 tsp of minced garlic
- Served with a salad of Baby spinach, avocado, roasted yellow courgette, fresh chilli, baked sweet potato, olives, salad cream or mayonnaise.
- Oil of your choice for the Tempeh
Slice your tempeh into 1/2cm thick slices, Cover with the marinade and let soak for 10 mins.
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the tempeh and cook on both sides for 2-3 mins till crisp.
2. Boil some water and add to the cous cous and leave to the side for 5 mins.
3. Create your salad, this is where you can add ANYTHING you wish!
4. Add it all together and enjoy.