Tempeh & Cashew Massaman Curry with Wholegrain Rice
It may be 'summer' but a warming curry is always a good choice, teamed with our organic tempeh to make a delicious hearty meal. Our friend @Aaroncaldervegan shows us his version below:
Makes enough for 2.
30 minutes prep and cooking time.
- 3-4 tbsp Massaman paste
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 Block of Tempeh
- Handful of baby sweetcorn, carrots, sugarsnap peas, red onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Sprinkle of cashews
- Wholegrain rice
- Fresh chilli and coriander to serve
1. Gently stir fry the vegetables and Tempeh (chopped) for a few minutes with the minced garlic
2. Add the coconut milk and the curry paste and let simmer till the vegetables become nice and soft
3. Meanwhile add your rice to a pan (or make it a speedy meal by using microwave rice)
4. Once the rice is cooked serve with your curry and sprinkle with cashews, fresh chilli and coriander.