Salt and Pepper Tempeh
The wonderfully creative @fullblownvegans created this simple salt and pepper tempeh recipe using our organic impulse tempeh.
- 300g Tempeh cut into cubes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- Thumb size piece of ginger minced
- 2 hot chillies minced
- 3 spring onions chopped
1. Steam the tempeh for 10 mins and then let it cool.
2. Heat oil in a deep pan for frying.
3. Dust the tempeh in cornflour and fry in small batches until golden, around 4 mins. Remove and let drain on kitchen paper.
4. in 1 tbsp of oil fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and spring onion for 30 seconds.
5. Add the tempeh back into the pan and sprinkle over the ground seasonings, cook for 2-3 mins.
6. Then serve with fresh coriander.