Spicy Tempeh Frittata
The options are endless with Tempeh, give this delicious spicy tempeh frittata a go. Ready and cooked within 1 hour!
Makes enough for 4 - 6 servings.
60 minutes prep and cooking time.
- 200g tempeh
- 2 Tbsp Ras el hanout
- Sunflower oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup milk (this recipe used unsweetend soy milk)
- 1 Cup vegan or regular grated cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped veg, this recipe used:
- Spring onion
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/2 Courgette
- 1/4 Pack fine trimmed green beans
1. Cube your tempeh into small chunks and pan fry till crispy with some sunflower oil and ras el hanout seasoning.
2. Mix the eggs, milk, cheese, salt & pepper together
3. Add your chopped veg and your slightly cooled tempeh
4. Preheat the oven to 180, pre-grease your quiche dish and pour in the mix, cook in the oven for 45 mins.
5. The frittata is done when the middle is set
6. Enjoy with a side salad or anything of your choice