Turmeric Tempeh Scramble
Tofu scramble has been around for a while in many vegan and vegetarian restaurants, so why not try it with Tempeh if you haven't already? Tempeh is high and protein so is perfect for breakfast to start the day to keep you feeling satisfied and full.
- 200g Classic tempeh crumbled
- Tomato or any sides you wish, avocado would be perfect
- 2 Slices of Sourdough bread or any other
1. Break up your tempeh and place in a food processor and blend for a few seconds, pulsing to create crumbs.
2. Heat a frying pan and add a little oil
3. Add the tempeh to the hot oil and cook for a few minutes flipping as you go
4. Sprinkle with ground turmeric and cook for a further 2 mins
5. Toast your bread and get your sides ready, tomato, avocado etc and serve.