Tempeh lasagne with courgette 'pasta'
Courgette, courgette, courgette, have you got courgettes coming out of your ears like us? If so why not try this organic tempeh and courgette lasagne?
- 200g tempeh, we used garlic and herb (freezer section)
- 2 Large carrots, diced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 kallo yeast free stock cube
- Tomato sauce or tinned tomatoes
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1 large courgette cut into thin lengthways slices
- white lasagne sauce
- Cheese optional
1) In a large frying pan add the onions, carrots and stock with a little water and cook for 2-3 mins stirring constantly
2) Add in your mushrooms
3) Use a blender or by hand crumble your tempeh to resemble 'mince' and add to the pan
4) Add in your tomatoes and cook for a further few minutes
5) Spoon a little of the mix into a lasagne dish and then put a layer of the courgettes and keep stacking and repeating
6) Top with your white sauce and some freshly cracked black pepper and cook at 220 for 45 minutes and serve!