Ras el Hanout spiced Tempeh
On Sundays we relax with a big bowl of Moroccan cous-cous, fresh zingy salad and grilled ras el hanout spiced tempeh.
* 200g Tempeh block - sliced
* Mixed salad of your choice
* 2 tbsp ras el hanout spice mix
* olive oil
* fresh lemon slices to serve
* cous cous
* 1 stock cube
* handful of juicy golden sultanas and raisins (sliced apricots also work well)
1) Boil a kettle and add your cous cous to a bowl with the raisins and sultanas and the stock cube
2) Add your water to the boil (as per amount you desire), cover with a plate and leave to one side
3) Brush your tempeh slices with a little oil and sprinkle with the spice mix
4) Heat a griddle pan and cook your tempeh on each side for a few minutes till browned
5) Prepare a simple refreshing side salad and serve all together with a fresh wedge of lemon.