Pesto crusted garlic & herb tempeh
Garlic, garlic & more garlic today with pesto (dairy free 👌) with linguine and steamed broccoli.
This is a perfect meal for leftovers, ready in under 15 minutes and be sure to swipe away those Monday blues!
* 200g Garlic & herb impulse tempeh block, diced
* Wild garlic pesto (we made our own with wild garlic, cashews and a little olive oil and blended till smooth)
* 1 head of broccoli
* wheat free linguine (or alternative)
1) Diced your tempeh and in a large bowl add a little oil and a few tbsp of your wild garlic pesto and mix well.
2) Heat a frying pan and add the tempeh and cook on all sides till crisped lightly
3) Add a little boiling water to a saucepan and steam your broccoli for 5-10 mins till just on the soft side.
4) Meanwhile add a pan of water with a little salt and your linguine and cook according to instructions
5) Drain your pasta and your broccoli and mix together with another 2tbsp of your pesto
6) Mix in the tempeh and serve