Tasty pad Thai noodles with crispy tempeh
Tempeh is so versatile, it cooks within minutes and can be added to almost any dish. We had this pad Thai noodle dish hanging around for ages so we cooked it up, added some greens and tempeh and 👌voila!
How you can make a variation of this:
* 1 pad thai kit (we used a vegan version)
* 200g block of tempeh
* 1 head of chopped broccoli
* 2 sliced carrots
1) Sliced your tempeh into slices or blocks and add a little oil to a large saucepan and cook for a few minutes
2) Add in your carrots and broccoli and cook for a further few minutes
3) Add in the pad thai sauce according to instructions and leave to simmer for a few minutes
4) Finally add in the noodles (they come with the pack or use your own and are cook in sauce noodles so super simple, quick and easy)
5) Once everything is mixed, plate up!